NEC Online Support Community
Special Interest Group in Necrotizing Enterocolitis (SIGNEC)
- The aim of SIGNEC is to facilitate knowledge sharing, networking and collaboration to optimize research and improvements in practice around the world.
Instituto Pequenos Grandes Guerreiros (Little Big Warriors Institute)
- PGG offers psychological support to impacted families and works to promote NEC research, best practices and improved treatments.
Pasteurized Donor Milk for Vulnerable Infants:
General Resources for Families:
- Preemie Parent Alliance: Preemie Parent Alliance (PPA) is a network of organizations offering support to families of premature infants.
- Graham’s Foundation: Created by parents of preemies to support parents of preemies (not NEC specific)
- Babywearing in the NICU
- Oley Foundation: Striving to enrich the lives of those living with home intravenous nutrition and tube feeding through education, advocacy, and networking.
- TPN support: ThriveRx offers education, tools, and guidance to help individuals thrive on nutrition support.
- Capturing Hopes Photography: documentary style professional photography to families with babies or children in the hospital.
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep: Providing the gift of remembrance photography for parents suffering the loss of a baby
- Preemie Prints: tiny footprints changing your life forever
- Ronald McDonald House Charities: keeping families together to help kids heal and cope better