If you have questions, please reach out to our coordinators.
Leslie Napolitano (Leslie@NECsociety.org)
Lead Coordinator for the NEC Society
Heather Denchik, RN, BSN, OCN
Heather Tanner, MSA, BSBA
Online support community:
- Hand to Hold provides personalized support before, during, and after a NICU stay to help ensure all NICU families thrive.
- Graham’s Foundation empowers parents of premature babies to help improve outcomes for their preemies and themselves.
Pasteurized Donor Milk for Vulnerable Infants:
- Human Milk Banking Association of North America
- Information for bereaved mothers who would like to donate their milk
General Resources for Families:
- Patient Advocate Foundation: 501(c)3 organization that provides direct case management services and financial assistance to patients and caregivers.
- NICU Parent Network: NICU Parent Network is a coalition of organizations that serve NICU families.
- Carter’s Cause: provide support to parents grieving from infant loss, parents living the NICU journey, as well as the family and friends who form their support group.
- Babywearing in the NICU