If you have questions, please reach out to our coordinators.
Leslie Napolitano (Leslie@NECsociety.org)
Lead Coordinator for the NEC Society
Heather Denchik, RN, BSN, OCN
Heather Tanner, MSA, BSBA
NEC Online Support Community
Pasteurized Donor Milk for Vulnerable Infants:
- Human Milk Banking Association of North America
- Information for bereaved mothers who would like to donate their milk
General Resources for Families:
- Patient Advocate Foundation: 501(c)3 organization that provides direct case management services and financial assistance to patients and caregivers.
- NICU Parent Network: NICU Parent Network is a coalition of organizations that serve NICU families.
- Hand to Hold: helps families before, during, and after a NICU stay and infant loss by providing powerful resources for the whole family.
- Carter’s Cause: provide support to parents grieving from infant loss, parents living the NICU journey, as well as the family and friends who form their support group.
- Babywearing in the NICU
- Capturing Hopes Photography: documentary-style professional photography to families with babies or children in the hospital.
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep: Providing the gift of remembrance photography for parents suffering the loss of a baby
Instituto Pequenos Grandes Guerreiros (Little Big Warriors Institute)