Please help us raise awareness and funds to build a world without necrotizing enterocolitis!
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Make a tax-deductible donation to the NEC Society
- Read and share our What is NEC? info sheet
- Read and share our info card, 10 Things to Know When Your Baby is Diagnosed with NEC
- Recognize NEC Awareness Day on May 17. Wear green and blue, the official colors of NEC awareness (green for the digestive system and blue for healing and peace) and share your story.
- Order your NEC gear by shopping at the NEC Society’s online store
- Listen to our NEC podcast with the NANNcast
- Join our email list
- Subscribe to our blog and YouTube channel
- If you’re on Facebook, follow us
- Tag the NEC Society in your photos on social media
- Share your story with the NEC Society
- Create a Facebook fundraiser by clicking “Raise Money” here!
- Follow the @NECsociety on Twitter
- Check out our webinars!
- Visit our FAQ page to learn more
Do you have more ideas or suggestions on how the NEC Society can better serve our community? If so, please email Linseigh@NECsociety.org! We’d love to hear from you!