UPDATE: By a random drawing, the Preemie Courage Prize Pack has been awarded to IWK Children’s Hospital, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. The Prize Pack will be donated in memory of Camden Philip McMullin.
Thanks to everyone for nominating your NICU and recognizing World Prematurity Day with the NEC Society.
November is Prematurity Awareness Month and November 17 is World Prematurity Day. To celebrate our tiniest fighters we are once again donating a “Preemie Courage” prize pack to one deserving NICU! It’s easy to enter your favorite NICU in the drawing- just “Like” the NEC Society on Facebook and leave your NICU’s name in the Facebook post comments.
The Preemie Courage prize pack contains lots of goodies to educate and inspire NICU families and staff, including:
- Nursing pillow
- Moby Wrap
- “Tree of Courage” note cards
- 5 sets of “Love Rocks”, little mementos to inspire love and joy
- Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You (board book)
- 2 Healing Hearts Comfort kits (from Earth Mama Angel Baby)
- Willow Tree Figurine
- SleepBelt Kangaroo care wraps
Entries must be received by November 16. A winner will be drawn at random on November 17, World Prematurity Day.