We need your help to plan the first ever national NEC conference!
We have established 8 planning committees. Each committee will include clinicians, researchers, and family advocates. Time commitment is flexible. There will also be opportunities for on site volunteers during the conference.
- Defining NEC
- NEC Repository Development (clinical databases and tissue banking)
- Organizing and Engaging Nonprofit Exhibitors
- Poster Sessions and Engaging Younger Investigators
- Marketing (Prepare printed materials and advertising)
- Logistics (Organize meeting spaces, catering, etc)
- Attendee Planning (Organize registration, plan giveaways, speaker travel, etc)
If you are interested in volunteering, please email Erin Umberger at Erin@NECsociety.org. Thank you!